Sunday, October 31, 2004


Commenting on this post, Anonymous says:

From someone who strongly disagrees with the above review.....it would be nice to have some depth into the criticism instead of words like sameness, lack of ass. Come on! You obviously have something against the woman, but at least say something constructive. "Fine player" was right in any case.

Well, my dear Anonymous, believe it or not, I have nothing "against the woman" (Nathalie Loriers). I don't have "anything for the woman" either. I have never even talked to her. The closest I got was exchanging a few words with her then-husband Diederik Wissels after a concert, as Loriers sat nearby.

As I said in the post, I've listened to her in several settings and am generally uninterested. Maybe I'll put Timbuctou back on one of these days and my opinion will change radically, but I'm not holding my breath. Why do you like her?